Speedclad was engaged to design and install a ceramic granite façade to the first three buildings on the new David Wilson development at Newbury Racecourse.
The ceramic granite offered a crisp finish to the balconies using an innovative ceramic granite pre-fabricated beam unit incorporated at soffit and coping. Off-site fabrication of the units allowed for quick installation on this phased development.
- Client: Tolent Construction
- Package Details: Ceramic granite cladding and ceramic granite beam units
- Clad Area: 1100m2 ceramic granite cladding + 3000m ceramic granite beam units
- Package Value: £1,300,000
- Scheme: Three new build luxury apartment blocks